Summer is busy and people are socializing all day long. We are at games and picnics, bbq’s and the beach, parks and block parties. The list goes on. It is hard to keep up! Below are some great summer beauty tips from our skin care experts to keep you looking good on the go over your busy summer!
- Get your lashes and eye brows tinted! This is perfect for summer for a no fuss look! Tinting lashes and brows will make your eyes pop without needing make up. No smeary looking eyes all summer from sweat humidity and the pool. We will be offering lash and brow tinting starting July 1st from now on and we love it.
- As we hear all the time drink plenty of water. This will keep your skin from looking dry and dehydrated which can make skin look dull and wrinkly. Plump fine lines with hydration! Infuse your water with fruit for extra antioxidants as well!
- Wax those underarms! (That’s your arm pit) This is hands down the best wax for summer! All women know how often we have to shave our 5 O’Clock shadow for our cute dresses and tank tops. Underarm will be clean and smooth for weeks! It hurts but it is so worth it when you are on the go all summer!
- If you forget to wear your sun block and you get a horrible burn then stop in for an aloe wrap at the spa to sooth and heal your burned skin. Aloe wraps will be available all summer long this year!
- Protect your skin by wearing your sun block everyday! Make sure to reapply. This way you will reduce the effects of aging from sunburn. We love Naturopathica’s SPF 30! Great for day to day. Wear something less organic though to the beach please!.