- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed into treatment rooms while their parent receives a service.
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to be left in the reception area while their parent receives a service.
- Customers must be 18 years or older to receive a spa service by themselves. Any customer scheduled for a spa service under the age of 18 must have a parent or another adult with them during the duration of their service.
- If scheduling an appointment for a minor, someone under 18 years old, they must be scheduled with a female therapist. Call us at 708.255.5335 with questions.
- Credit card reservations are required to complete online appointments.
- Credit card numbers are used to reserve first-time customer appointments.
- Credit card numbers are used to reserve services scheduled on weekends.
- Credit card numbers are used to reserve multiple appointments.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, text, or phone call from the spa for your online booking within 24 hours, your appointment was not scheduled properly. Please call the spa if this occurs.
- If you are rebooking an appointment because a previously booked appointment no longer suits your schedule, you must call 708.255.5335 to rearrange the previously booked appointment. Rebooked appointments can only be officially changed or canceled by a receptionist.
- Please remember our 24-hour cancellation policy. If the customer/s is a no-show appointment or does not cancel their appointment within 24 hours of notification, cards will be charged the full value of the appointment scheduled. If you need to change or cancel an appointment please call the spa at 708.255.5335.
- If a customer is over 15 minutes late and has not called us to confirm they are coming, the customer’s session will be offered to someone else.
- New customers, please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment. There will be a short form to fill out before your service is to begin.
- Returning customers please arrive 5 minutes early for your appointment so we can start your session on time.
- If a customer is running late for their appointment we may not always be able to honor the full-time for your service. There may be other appointments scheduled. We will accommodate as we can but will need to charge for the full time of the scheduled appointment.
Loss or Damage
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
Cell Phone Use
- Please turn off cell phones while at the spa and in session.
- Tipping is left to the discretion of our clients. They may be left in the form of cash, check, or credit. Clients tend to leave between 15-20% of the original price of a service. Tips can not be pulled from gift cards unless specified on the card. Tips are appreciated but not expected.
- Promotions may not be combined. This includes gift cards and vouchers that may have been purchased on sale at the spa. This also includes any 3rd party gift cards and vouchers such as Groupon, Yelp, and SpaFinder gift cards.
- Over Valentines Day Weekend Brennan Massage & Spa is reserved for couples massages and skincare services only.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- Services received are non-refundable.
- Products may be exchanged up to 3 days from the time of purchase for spa credit only.